Privileges Fit for a Rockstar!!!
Rockville brings to you an exclusive privileges program, which brings to you privileges worthy of a Rockstar…
How does this card work?
You earn points each time you dine at Rockville. The points earning chart is given below.
No. of Visits in a Month
1st to 4th visit in a month
5 Rock points per Rs. 100 spend
5th to 10th visit in a month
7 Rock points per Rs. 100 spend
11th visit onwards
10 Rock points per Rs. 100 spend
The month will be 1st of every month to the last date of the month. If a person enrolls on 25th March and visits Rockville on 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th March and 1st April, the points earned on the 1st april will be as per the first slab, because its his 5th visit to Rockville, but 1st visit in that particular month. But if he visits Rockville twice on 29th march, for lunch and dinner, his 5th visit for dinner will earn him the points as per the second slab for that bill.
What does these Rock points earn for you?
No. of Points
These Points Earn You
|100 Points||Buy 30ml Blenders Pride/Antiquity/Antiquity Blue get 30ml Free|
|100 Points||Buy 30ml Smirnoff/Bacardi get 30ml Free|
|100 Points||Buy 1 Bud Pint/Draught Beer Glass get 1 Free|
|100 Points||Any Mocktails from the menu|
|200 Points||Buy 1 Sunday Buffet and get 1 Free|
What other Privileges you get as a member of Rockville Rockstar Club?
- Extended Happy Hours only for members of the Club, till 8.15 PM
- Everyday Ladies Night Offer (Mon-Fri) for Privilege Card members
- Free Complimentary Beverages with Sunday Buffet
- Special offers in your birthday month just for YOU
- Priority Table Reservation
- Special party packages for you at Rockville or when you book a catering order to Rockville Catering Service
Rockville Rockstar Club Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out the terms of the contract between ROCKVILLE and each member.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context specifies otherwise:
“ROCKVILLE” shall mean ROCKVILLE Pvt. Ltd. and shall include its successors, assigns, representatives and transferees.
“ROCKVILLE privilege program” means the ROCKVILLE customer rewards program, managed and operated by ROCKVILLE offering privileges to members of the program, whereby certain ROCKVILLE member points are accumulated on every earn activity for transactions made by members within ROCKVILLE outlet network & such ROCKVILLE points may be used by the member for redemption using options provided by ROCKVILLE from time to time.
“Member” means any individual who is resident of India and aged 18 years or over, who possesses an active mobile phone number and is enrolled as a member of ROCKVILLE holding a valid ROCKVILLE card/membership no.
“ROCKVILLE Card” means a ROCKVILLE rewards program card. This card shall be a property of ROCKVILLE.
“Points” is the unit currency for the program. Members are awarded ROCKVILLE points for earn activities within the ROCKVILLE outlets.
“Earn activity” means any activity, which results in accruing of ROCKVILLE points to a member as specified in clause V.
“Redemption” means any activity, which results in exchange of ROCKVILLE points by a member for rewards, as specified in clause VII.
“Rewards” means the periodical redemption reward options provided by ROCKVILLE to the program members.
II General Conditions
- We would like to use your personal details, plus details on how you use your ROCKVILLE card to: Help manage ROCKVILLE privilege program and improve the way we run it. Understand your shopping habits to improve our service. Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family.
- Membership into ROCKVILLE privilege program is voluntary, open to residents of India with a valid mobile number in India, above the age of 18 and eligible as per the rules laid down by ROCKVILLE.
- ROCKVILLE membership enrollment and eligibility, earning ROCKVILLE points, claiming ROCKVILLE rewards, availability of ROCKVILLE rewards and redemption are subject to the terms and conditions herein and are subject to any applicable laws and regulations.
- A ROCKVILLE membership is valid for lifetime of the member unless terminated in terms thereof.
- A ROCKVILLE membership card is not a credit card or a debit card or a discount card or a prepaid card. It is not a payment instrument.
- ROCKVILLE membership, ROCKVILLE card and ROCKVILLE points are non-transferable except as specified.
- Members will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to a member, by an ROCKVILLE merchant, as a result of his/her membership.
- ROCKVILLE card at all times remains the property of ROCKVILLE, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such member to withdraw the membership and benefits arising out of the same. The member must return or destroy his/her ROCKVILLE card without delay whenever requested by ROCKVILLE.
- ROCKVILLE will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements.
- When a member seeks to use or obtain any of the product or services offered by the ROCKVILLE, the use of such products and services will be subject to the terms and conditions of the provider of the products and services.
- The program of ROCKVILLE may be modified at the sole discretion of ROCKVILLE from time to time without intimation to the member.
- ROCKVILLE shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligation under this agreement due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- A waiver of any of the terms and conditions by ROCKVILLE shall not be deemed to be a permanent waiver, but shall apply instances to which the waiver is allowed.
- ROCKVILLE card shall be serviced and accepted only at locations specified by ROCKVILLE. ROCKVILLE can at any time without intimation to the customer add and / or delete outlets.
- Members are required to inform mobile number changes to ROCKVILLE immediately.
- ROCKVILLE will not be responsible for non-serviceability due to member moving out of serviced areas.
- ROCKVILLE at any time, without giving notice, change, modify and/or vary the terms and conditions of ROCKVILLE privilege program.
- The ROCKVILLE card and the benefits associated with its use are not applicable during sale periods and cannot be combined with any other benefits unless specified otherwise.
III Enrolment in ROCKVILLE privilege program
- It is the members’ responsibility to share the correct communication details with ROCKVILLE.
- Customers can enroll into ROCKVILLE program through mediums specified by ROCKVILLE from time to time.
- Only one ROCKVILLE card (implying one primary membership) per individual will be accepted.
- If a member has been issued more than one primary ROCKVILLE card, it is the duty of such member to inform ROCKVILLE immediately and request for an account aggregation.
- Membership to ROCKVILLE privilege program is at the sole discretion of ROCKVILLE and it may refuse membership to any applicant without assigning any reasons.
IV Use of ROCKVILLE card and membership
- The member agrees that by registering he/she has read and understood the prevailing terms and conditions of ROCKVILLE and confirms that he/she is bound by such terms and conditions.
- ROCKVILLE shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of ROCKVILLE program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to members, including without limitation, ROCKVILLE outlets withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
- If any member loses the ROCKVILLE card, the member must inform ROCKVILLE immediately. Till such time the loss has been reported to ROCKVILLE, ROCKVILLE shall not be liable for any losses incurred by misuse of such ROCKVILLE card. A new ROCKVILLE card after blocking and cancellation of the old ROCKVILLE card will be issued to such member on payment of specified charges. All unredeemed ROCKVILLE points on the old ROCKVILLE card will be transferred to the new ROCKVILLE card. Once a card is reported lost, it will be blocked and under any circumstances it will not be unblocked.
V ROCKVILLE points
- Members can accrue ROCKVILLE points through a transaction at ROCKVILLE outlet for the purchase of goods or services paid by means of payment agreed upon by the ROCKVILLE.
- Members will also be awarded ROCKVILLE points for non-transactional activities as communicated from time to time.
- ROCKVILLE points awarded may vary between different ROCKVILLE merchants depending on the arrangement ROCKVILLE has with the network.
- To accrue ROCKVILLE points, the member must present his/her ROCKVILLE card or ROCKVILLE card number or registered mobile number at the time of completing the earn activity. If a member fails to present the ROCKVILLE card, registered mobile number or ROCKVILLE card number when availing such services, this may result in the applicable ROCKVILLE points not being accrued by the members and ROCKVILLE shall not be responsible in this regard.
- The method of earning ROCKVILLE points from ROCKVILLE outlets is subject to change from time to time.
- ROCKVILLE outlets may change any of the terms and conditions of their business at any time without notice to the ROCKVILLE member. ROCKVILLE is not responsible for informing members of any such changes.
- ROCKVILLE points accrued through transactions at ROCKVILLE merchants shall be credited to member’s account within 3 working days.
- ROCKVILLE points accrued through any other earn activity shall be credited to member’s account within such period as is mentioned for such activity.
- ROCKVILLE points credit is not applicable for the following: (i) returned & refunded goods and services, forfeited and unused services. (ii) goods or services acquired by using ROCKVILLE points.
- ROCKVILLE points are valid for a period of ONE year or any other notified date. Points earned during any month of the year shall expire (on FIFO basis) on completion of ONE year from the end of the month.
- In the event of the member not using his/her ROCKVILLE card to accumulate and/ or redeem ROCKVILLE points for a continuous period of 24 months (2 years), the accumulated ROCKVILLE points and the ROCKVILLE membership account will expire. All points accumulated on such accounts and lying unused at the time of expiry shall lapse.
- Complaints on points not credited to account from will be entertained only if the date of transaction is not older than 2 months.
- ROCKVILLE points are not negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash. At no time may ROCKVILLE points be credited to or ROCKVILLE rewards request be issued to, purchased by, or sold to or otherwise transferred to any person other than the member. Any such ROCKVILLE points or requests for ROCKVILLE rewards are void if transferred for cash or other considerations. Any person who commits such acts is liable for damages, litigation and related costs to ROCKVILLE, which reserves the right, to terminate membership of such members from ROCKVILLE privilege program.
VI ROCKVILLE card usage
- Your ROCKVILLE card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business and/or the owners of a business.
VII Redemption of ROCKVILLE points
- Points can be redeemed at specified ROCKVILLE outlets only. Where Points are redeemed for a Voucher/mobile coupon carrying a specified cash discount or benefit, the Voucher/ mobile coupon will have an expiry date specified on it and will be subject to any other terms and conditions stated on the Voucher/mobile coupon or otherwise publicized.
- ROCKVILLE points can be redeemed against the ROCKVILLE rewards catalog and other options provided by ROCKVILLE and will be subject to any other terms and conditions stated on the product/voucher or otherwise publicized.
- On receipt of the ROCKVILLE points redemption request, ROCKVILLE points will automatically be deducted from the accumulated ROCKVILLE points in the members account.
- ROCKVILLE points redeemed once cannot be canceled or withdrawn or changed and the ROCKVILLE points used for the same cannot be reversed. ROCKVILLE rewards have no monetary refund value.
- All the items featured in the ROCKVILLE rewards catalog and/or informed by ROCKVILLE are subject to availability and suppliers warranties and restrictions at the time of claiming the rewards.
- If a member has not given correct address or is not available at the mentioned address at the time of delivery, product will be delivered to the person available at the given address.
- Settlement of disputes: terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to ROCKVILLE within 180 days after which no member shall have any claim against ROCKVILLE.
- All reasonable efforts would be taken by ROCKVILLE to ensure that reward requests are fulfilled within 12 days of the receipt of the same. ROCKVILLE will not be liable for any delay beyond the time period specified herein.
- All requests issued for ROCKVILLE redemption rewards are subject to any statutory regulations, rules and restrictions, if any.
VIII Termination of ROCKVILLE membership
- A member may terminate his/her ROCKVILLE membership by surrendering his ROCKVILLE card at the ROCKVILLE store and request for termination.
- Misuse of ROCKVILLE card or the membership benefits may result in termination of membership or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of ROCKVILLE.
- Disqualification of a member, arising out of his/her misconduct, fraud and misuse of ROCKVILLE rewards or acts in a manner contradicting with any central/state/local laws, statutes or ordinances, may result in immediate termination of ROCKVILLE membership and cancellation of all ROCKVILLE points and ROCKVILLE rewards.
- Upon the death of a member, his/her ROCKVILLE membership account will be closed and all outstanding ROCKVILLE points will lapse.
- Settlement of disputes shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to ROCKVILLE within 180 days after which no member shall have any claim against ROCKVILLE.
- ROCKVILLE shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, ROCKVILLE to any party of its choice without reference or intimation to the members.
- ROCKVILLE reserves the right to disqualify any person from further participation in ROCKVILLE if in its sole judgment such person has violated the terms and conditions specified herein.
- ROCKVILLE reserves the right to terminate ROCKVILLE privilege program, by giving one month’s notice. Upon termination or withdrawal of ROCKVILLE, all members will be given appropriate time within which they may use the ROCKVILLE points in their account to request for ROCKVILLE rewards after which the ROCKVILLE points will lapse.
- Customer must always carry the ROCKVILLE card securely and should not share the information pertaining to his ROCKVILLE membership with anyone.
- ROCKVILLE will not ask for customer password and other details through any e-mail or SMS. Please do not share your account details with unauthorized sources.